Congress recently passed the Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) Act, which deals in part with how institutions treat nonpublic financial information ("information"). TASA is committed to maintaining the trust of our customers. We maintain that trust by keeping information about our customers in a secure environment and using that information in conformance with this policy.
This policy outlines the types of information TASA collects and the kinds of companies with whom we may share such information. These examples are illustrative only. In addition, You may have other privacy protection under state law. TASA will comply with applicable state law regarding information about You.
TASA reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If we make any changes, we will provide current customers with a revised notice.
INFORMATION TASA MAY COLLECT
- Information TASA receives from You, or is provided to us on Your behalf, on applications and other forms, such as Your name, address, telephone number, lender's name, finance contract term, amount financed and vehicle information.
- Information about Your transactions with TASA, our affiliates, or others.
- Information will be provided as TASA deems appropriate to determine eligibility, to process claims, as authorized by You, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- INFORMATION TASA MAY DISCLOSE, TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE, DISCLOSURES PERMITTED BY LAW, AND DISCLOSURES FOR JOINT MARKETING AND SERVICING
- TASA restricts access to the information to authorized individuals who need to know this information to provide service and products to You, or to administer Your account. TASA uses physical, electronic and procedural security measures designed to protect our customer information. We also train our employees about the meaning and requirements of TASA's policy for information security and confidentiality.
- TASA does not disclose this information about current customers or any former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.